It’s time that I got you some powerful blog posts that boost your website’s ability to inform and sell.
Let’s take your blog from nay to yay, broke to bank.
Your main platform plays a massive role in the actions of your customers, so you need to create the right experience.
You can never go up too many levels when it comes to making your website the best it can be. Blog plays a huge role in this.
They do so by:
- Increasing traffic to your website
- Showing credibility and industry knowledge
- Building your audience
- Keeping old customers coming back for more
- Giving your readers an outlet to engage (and feel like they’re being listened to)
- Showing activeness
It’s no secret that readers turn into customers.
But you’re already well aware of the hassle this worthwhile (albeit strenuous) investment can be.
So, tell you what? I’ll write your blog posts.
My Content Is:
Rates for copywriting vary based on the copywriter themselves (e.g. their time, experience, abilities, and skillsets).
My rates are based upon those of my own, but they also include the time I spend:
- Communicating (Whether via email or phone call)
- Compiling Research
- Performing keyword research
By Word: $0.10
Per Project: $100 (Based on 1,000 word post estimate. Final cost varies.)
Rates can be discussed and negotiated. However, I’m not going to get shady on you, so I expect the same respect in return. No funny business- our time ain’t a joke.
- Make sure you’ve checked out my Portfolio and Blog.
- Use the contact form below.
- Introduce yourself, your brand/business, and what project(s) you’re ready to get to work on.
- We’ll discuss the basics.
- I will then send you a Copywriter Service Agreement. This sets in stone the project outline, timeline, pay, legalities, etc.
- The final stretch- I’ll get to work on your copy! Carpé Diem.
Done and done.
I look forward to working with you!